We stayed for 2 nights in this friendly, clean, we'll equipped and nicely located hostel in Halifax. It s just a 5 mins walk to a 24 h supermarket as well as the VIA rail train station and the market. To the waterfront its around 10 mins walk.
Just the wifi connection lacks a bit and it can get super warm I the room "Ghana", if too many people do their laundry on a anyway warm day.
Absolutely worth to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HI-Halifax is located 200m from the bus and train station, we are right in the middle of the downtown area, within 15 minute walk of all that Halifax has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, HostelWorld and Hotwire so you can book your HI-Halifax Heritage House Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi-Halifax Heritage House Hotel Halifax
- HI-Halifax Heritage House Hostel Nova Scotia