This hostel is located in a prime downtown area within walking distance of all the major sites and cool streets. The staff are very nice and efficient. The kitchen area is really well supplied with many cooking utensils (even a blender), free coffee, multiple fridges and a cheery cafe like area to eat in and also a nice looking outdoor patio. The room I stayed in was in the basement and smelled like sweat or dirty carpets and it was pretty dark down there due to not very many windows. The bathroom was clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HI-Halifax is located 200m from the bus and train station, we are right in the middle of the downtown area, within 15 minute walk of all that Halifax has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your HI-Halifax Heritage House Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi-Halifax Heritage House Hotel Halifax
- HI-Halifax Heritage House Hostel Nova Scotia