I stayed in the hostel for 4 nights. The location was great as it was close to the water and a grocery store. The common spaces were clean. The 4-bed dorm that I was in faced the street, which was loud, so I would highly suggest ear plugs if you are a light sleeper. But, overall, it was a good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- HI-Halifax is located 200m from the bus and train station, we are right in the middle of the downtown area, within 15 minute walk of all that Halifax has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your HI-Halifax Heritage House Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hi-Halifax Heritage House Hotel Halifax
- HI-Halifax Heritage House Hostel Nova Scotia