“Bad service.”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Went there for Dim Sum on a Saturday and the service was sub par. There were 3 waitresses and it was not that busy at all. The food was slow to arrive and they never informed us that 2 of the items that we ordered was sold out. We only found out at the end when we asked about it. Should it not be the responsibility of the waitress to inform the customer about the issue and ask if the customer would like to order something else? The waitresses need to learn the proper way of providing quality service and good communication. The food that did arrive was quite delicious.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Nice layout with an authentic and traditional atmosphere for most Chinese restaurants. Well lit and lots of room to maneuver. The place as clean and presentable. The prices and portions are fair to good and the service was attentive and pleasant. The food was average but served in good time and was hot when it arrived. I would return, but not my first choice in Halifax. One thing it had going is that there was plenty of free parking.

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

We eat here fairly often and get take out from them too. A good place to have a family lunch or dinner. This is our "go to" Chinese place. Our boys love the wontons and the sweet and sour chicken. So much so that we went to another local place and the boys were dissapointed that is was not as good as Canton. The staff is always friendly and food comes quickly. This is a plus with hungry boys. I have heard the dim sum is good but have yet to try it.

1  Thank Bruce S
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I was so surprised to get the quality of service and food here. It was easily the best cantonese food I have ever had. If they lived in Simcoe they could easily make a fortune! Loved the spring rolls and chicken balls !

Reviewed June 14, 2013

My hubby and I regularly go to this restaurant when we can. The peking duck is quite pricey but to die for! I love the dimsum as well. In my opinion, this is the best chinese restaurant in halifax. I have never been disappointed with their service. Parking is not a problem. Will recommend this restaurant to anyone!