“Fantastic!!”

Canton Garden
Ranked #127 of 711 Restaurants in Halifax
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Simcoe
“Fantastic!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

I was so surprised to get the quality of service and food here. It was easily the best cantonese food I have ever had. If they lived in Simcoe they could easily make a fortune! Loved the spring rolls and chicken balls !

Visited August 2013

Saskatoon, Canada
“Excellent Chinese food with good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

My hubby and I regularly go to this restaurant when we can. The peking duck is quite pricey but to die for! I love the dimsum as well. In my opinion, this is the best chinese restaurant in halifax. I have never been disappointed with their service. Parking is not a problem. Will recommend this restaurant to anyone!

• Visited July 2012
Halifax, Canada
“Great Chinese food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2013

The food is always delicious, fresh and piping hot. I have tried 3 of their different combination plates at lunch as well as individual dishes from the menu. The Singapore noodles were "spicy" and plentiful.
The Yang Chow rice is the best with chicken, shrimp and pork in the rice along with some fried egg- just how I prepare it at home.
There is never too much sodium and I am not extra thirsty after eating here.
Service is fast and friendly with welcoming smiles.

• Visited May 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
“The best Chinese in Halifax !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten at all kinds of Chinese retaurants, and this is still my favourite. Always fresh, and district flavours. Perfectly cooked every time and portion sizes are large so good bang for you buck :)
Their dim sum on the weekends is excellent as well

Hassocks, United Kingdom
“disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

My wife and I had been here for dim sum a few months ago and the food was reasonably good, so I though that I would go for lunch. Well, the service was still good, but the lunch special was pretty awful. The food came so quickly that I'm thinking that it couldn't have been made fresh and may have been reheated. I have eaten lunch at most of the Chinese restaurants in the area and all are better than here! Do they have a different cook on the weekends? Needless to say I won't be back for lunch.

• Visited September 2012