“Very nice”

Good for: Kids, Families with children
Stuttgart, Germany
“Very nice”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Really liked the sushi. Only thing I do have to take points of is because I felt like the shrimp tempura I had in my Sushi wasn't crispy but a little soggy what gave me the feeling it wasn't freshly made. I will definatly return though and who knows maby it will better that time.
Service was friendly and atmosphere was nice too.

• Visited September 2013

• Greek first
Elmsdale, Canada
“Food and service”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I went with a friend to Wasabi house September 6th,2013 after looking at The Coast Best of Food 2013. They had been listed as gold. I was very happy with the food. The meal tasted wonderful. The bright colors and textures were amazing. I found out that you get a small discount of 10% if you pay with cash or on take out orders. My negative comments come from the service received, it was extremely slow. The servers themselves were friendly , well when you got to speak to one. It took 4 minutes to get a glass of water, then another 10 minutes before the server came to take the order; I had questions. The food itself came in a timely manner once order the was placed. The servers often seemed too busy with the take out orders to bother with the eat in customers. After done eating, we had to call to someone to bring the bill after waiting another 8-10 minutes. The servers were disorganized and running about the restaurant. Order take out!

• Visited September 2013
Halifax, Canada
“Excellent, Enjoyable, Delicious”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I was guided to this restaurant from urban spoon. The quality of fish and the choices were amazing. Loved this place and would highly recommend to anyone looking for sushi in the city.

• Visited August 2013
Truro, Canada
“Favorite sushi restaurant in Halifax!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

My boyfriend and I have tried sushi from many places in Halifax and this seems to be the winner for our favorite! Although the restaurant is small and has limited seating (I would recommend making reservations) the service and food is perfect. The staff is friendly, personable and quick with grabbing your drinks and clearing dishes. We always get the Maki Crystal combo, along with different rolls each visit. The sushi always tastes amazing no matter what we order and we've received complimentary rolls from the chef with every visit - although sweet potato and mango isn't for my likings, I appreciate the polite gesture! On the way out we always are departed with a "Thank you! Please come again!" from who I believe is the head chef. Nice to have someone who appreciates their customers in this way. Definitely recommend coming here! Will be back very soon!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank NicMun
Oslo, Norway
“Great rolls”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

I went with a friend on a rainy Tuesday evening. The place was busy, but service efficient and friendly. Seems like a popular spot with locals, right next too a movietheatre. The restaurant is small but I like the decor which adds to the atmosphere. We ordered edamame beans, dragon rolls (one mango and one bbq eel) and a selection of sashimi. There were also five complimentary rolls with sweetpotato. This turned out to be a lot of food and we couldn't finish it even though it was great, but our waitress packed the rest up for us to take home without us even asking. Both kinds of dragon rolls were really good and can certainly be recommended. Not equally impressed by sashimi, but overall it was a great meal and I would certainly come back!

Visited July 2013