“You going to want more than just one piece”
Review of Sweet Hereafter

Sweet Hereafter
Ranked #3 of 16 Dessert in Halifax
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 24, 2014

We went to Sweet Hereafter for the first time yesterday and got some different kinds of cheesecakes for takeout. The Price might be a little high but its so worth it. Such good cheesecakes - you gotta love it. The chocolate raspberry one was my favourite. I could have eaten a whole cake of it.
Definitely my go to place for cheesecake from now on!

Reviewed July 9, 2014

We visited Sweet Hereafter as per the suggestion of the many wonderful TA reviews below and we were not disappointed! The shop itself is very lovely and quaint, and they had a tasty selection of cheesecakes which made it hard to choose. Eventually we settled on a slice of the "Elvis" (chocolate, peanut butter and banana) with a coffee and a glass of milk. We inhaled this gladly and both decided we will be back for another slice before we leave Halifax. I would highly recommend Sweet Hereafter to anybody looking for a great place for a tasty dessert!

Reviewed July 3, 2014

The cheesecake is truly wonderful and the service is second to none. Such a friendly and welcoming atmosphere every time. Every time the selection is different and it's always so hard to choose. One of our favorite places in the city.

Reviewed July 3, 2014

My fiancé and I first tried Sweet Hereafter on Valentine's Day and we loved it! I have started taking out of town friends here for a special treat. Any time I have gone here I have skipped supper prior, as the cheesecake is so rich and the slices are a generous size. Along with a big glass of cold milk, it is very filling! A couple times we have gone here later in the evening (around 8:30pm) and they were sold out of the most appealing flavours. On only one occasion they were completely sold out ! I have just learned to go there earlier to guarantee lots of options :)

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The cheesecake is as good as it gets.
Wonderful service, knowledgeable staff.
Lots of varieties especially if you love chocolate,
My only suggestion would be to have more fruit based options :)