“Cheesecake Heaven!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Late Night, Seating, Takeout
Hamilton, Canada
“Cheesecake Heaven!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

We visited Sweet Hereafter as per the suggestion of the many wonderful TA reviews below and we were not disappointed! The shop itself is very lovely and quaint, and they had a tasty selection of cheesecakes which made it hard to choose. Eventually we settled on a slice of the "Elvis" (chocolate, peanut butter and banana) with a coffee and a glass of milk. We inhaled this gladly and both decided we will be back for another slice before we leave Halifax. I would highly recommend Sweet Hereafter to anybody looking for a great place for a tasty dessert!

Visited July 2014

Lower Sackville, Canada
“Simply Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014

The cheesecake is truly wonderful and the service is second to none. Such a friendly and welcoming atmosphere every time. Every time the selection is different and it's always so hard to choose. One of our favorite places in the city.

• Visited May 2014
Charlottetown, Canada
“Best cheesecake in Halifax!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I first tried Sweet Hereafter on Valentine's Day and we loved it! I have started taking out of town friends here for a special treat. Any time I have gone here I have skipped supper prior, as the cheesecake is so rich and the slices are a generous size. Along with a big glass of cold milk, it is very filling! A couple times we have gone here later in the evening (around 8:30pm) and they were sold out of the most appealing flavours. On only one occasion they were completely sold out ! I have just learned to go there earlier to guarantee lots of options :)

Visited May 2014
Halifax, Canada
“Sooo Good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

The cheesecake is as good as it gets.
Wonderful service, knowledgeable staff.
Lots of varieties especially if you love chocolate,
My only suggestion would be to have more fruit based options :)

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Borden
“Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014

I've moved away from Halifax about 2 years ago and I still crave the cheesecake from Sweet Hereafter. I have yet to find a place that lives up to its standards. The owners provide fantastic and friendly service as well.
My husband and I used to visit Sweet Hereafter for a slice of cheesecake but we would be craving more by the time we arrived home. We then began ordering the smaller sized cakes and then upgraded to the larger size. Our addiction was the Snickers flavoured cheesecake! Soooo good! :)

• Visited July 2013