“Excellent!”

Ranked #3 of 17 Dessert in Halifax
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I love cheesecake and love this locale. Since the Silverspoon closed, I have been searching for its replacement. Here it is! It's atmosphere is great. The cheesecake is always impressive. It's a little expensive, but I would rather pay for this quality than get cheap dessert that tastes gross. So glad to have this little spot in Halifax.

1  Thank AtlanticTravelgal

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I consider myself a huge cheesecake fan, enjoy it alot since I was a child. I was delighted to read about this place upon visiting Halifax and could not wait to try it! The cheesecake did not disappoint, it was excellent. Very moist and tasty. The chef and wait staff were all very friendly and service was great. My only criticism is the portion size is a bit small for the price. In comparison, the Cheesecake Factory gives you a much larger slice for less money. Would definitely recommend though to try the several unique varieties!

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Being a bit of a cheesecake snob this place blew me away! By far the best piece of cheesecake i have ever had from outside of our kitchen! The Classic Cherry was everything a cheesecake should be creamy,dense and firm. Made with real ingredients the taste was homemade all the way. On a side note vegan cheesecake should be outlawed- they made their decision, let them live with it!

1  Thank Bruce S
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Ian helped me pick out a vegan gluten free cake to share with my mother. It was excellent and creamy, so sweet with perfect raspberry coulis. We are definitely returning this week (though we might not purchase an entire cake... One piece will be enough this time!)

1  Thank Clair W
Reviewed May 12, 2013

My friend and I decided to come here for dessert after having a good Thai lunch. They basically only serve cheesecake, but also had some brownies which my friend bought as a treat for her husband at home. I ordered the Almond (I can't remember the name and it wasn't on the website) Delight (I think) which is like a Mounds coconut bar. It was very good, more dense than creamy with pieces of coconut in it. It had a chocolate sauce on it and a chocolate covered almond on top. There was whipped cream on the side. My friend ordered the Snickers cheesecake and she really enjoyed it. It is a little pricy as the cost is $9 for a piece, but if you really enjoy cheesecake you won't mind this. I also had a hot chocolate which was good. I like the interior, as one wall has a high bed board which gave it kind of a boudoir feel. The waitresses and owner were very friendly. The owner actually brought me out a cute chinese takeout container to put my leftover cheesecake in and chatted with us a bit. They have lots of different flavours, as well as gluten free and vegan choices. The day we were in, there were probably ten or so choices. We were very happy with what we chose. Just to say again, these are dense baked cheesecakes, not the creamy no bake whipped creamy type. I would definitely go back to try some more.

2  Thank lypsiladdict