“We returned !”

Neighborhood: South End
Sarnia, Canada
“We returned !”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We found this reataurant when we were looking for a breakfast place. We liked it so much that we returned for supper and breakfast next morning.

Visited August 2012

Windsor, Canada
“Not a good visit”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

It's nice to have places like Smitty's around. A place where you know what you're going to get and generally always good. My last visit was surprisingly not a good one. The service was very slow and the server had no personality, like he was a robot. It was the first time my favorite, eggs benedict, was not done properly. I will be back but if my next visit is like the last, it will be my last.

Visited September 2012
Montreal, Canada
“O.k food, expensive for what it is, no ambiance”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

This is not somewhere I would recommend at all. We paid $30 before tip for 2 breakfasts which were at best ok. The decor leaves a lot to be desired. My eggs were overcooked, which the waitress had remade.

The service was fantastic, but it is way overpriced for what it is... I would not go back and would advise people to definatly try something else, especially with the large range of breakfast places in Halifax.

• Visited August 2012
Cottonwood
“Good place for breakfastr”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Close to Lord Nelson Hotel and City Gardens. Service was fast and efficient. The menu was particularly good for breakfast and lunch.

Visited July 2012
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Good Breakfast, Great Bran Muffins”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

This restaurant is accross from the Lord Nelson hotel and serves really good breakfasts. Have eaten at the one in Kingston, Ontario as well and both were really good. Wife and I had the denver omlette, she had the potatos(excellent) and wheat toast(really good) and I chose the bran muffin which was served warm with butter. It was wonderful

• Visited July 2012