“In Delta Hotel”

Harbour City Bar and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Harbour City Bar and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #97 of 715 Restaurants in Halifax
Cuisines: Bar, Canadian, American
Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Downtown Halifax
Description: A New Berth for Local Cuisine - Chef Andy Camm and his culinary team push the creative boundaries while maintaining a commitment in seeking out local farmers, fishers, and other producers who demonstrate the same care and attention in refining our ingredients as we do in preparing them. Our commitment to supporting local does not end with our food. With one of Halifax’s largest selections of local craft beers, Nova Scotia wines, and spirits you can truly indulge in a unique dining experience, paired to perfection.Our service philosophy is to provide warm, friendly, impeccable service, ensuring our guests truly experience Maritime hospitality.A memorable dining experience awaits you, whether it’s for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.*Restaurant of the Year, Dessert of the Year, & NS Wine List of the Year ~ in the Chronicle HeraldJoin us for dinner and receive complimentary 2 hour parking in Scotia Square!
“In Delta Hotel”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Very friendly and pleasant staff...even the chef came by on occasion....food was good with a good mix of items...well priced for a hotel...quick service.

Visited November 2012
HarbourCityGrill, Manager at Harbour City Bar and Grill, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Greeting's from Harbour City!

Thanks very much for choosing to dine with us on your recent visit to Halifax. We are thrilled to be in receipt of your feedback and are very happy your enjoyed your experience with us. We look forward in welcoming you back again soon.

Very Best,

Donnie MacDonald
donnie.macdonald@deltahotels.com

Newmarket
“Chef's taste should be an app!”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Had a good meal - halibut was wonderful, crab cakes were a little rubbery but we forgave them because the chefs deleted a taste of something from heaven - a spicy, crispy wonton stuffed with pulled pork! Could have had 10 of them - excellent!c

• Visited September 2012
HarbourCityGrill, Social Media & Marketing Manager at Harbour City Bar and Grill, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
On behalf of the Harbour City Bar & Grill, I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave an online review. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed the amuse bouche, and will definitely pass on your comments regarding the crab cakes to our Chef. If there would be anything else I can assist you with in the future, especially with reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me at tng@deltahotels.com

Tan-Nee
Brampton, Canada
“1st class meal”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Just had dinner at the harbour city bar and grill located at the Delta hotel. This was the best meal I've had in Halifax. Not only was the food 1st class but the service was top notch. This is one of the best hotel restaurants I've ever been to. I had the seafood pasta and the portion size was so large that I had to share it with my husband. I might have to visit one more time before I leave Halifax. It was a wonderful dining experience.

• Visited August 2012
Dartmouth, Canada
“Second time around, much better”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

After a not-so-good first try, I recently went back to Harbour City for a birthday dinner with 3 friends. I'm happy to say the service this time was much better, excellent in fact, and the food was too. Our appetizers (mussels, crab cakes, and especially the goat cheese crostini) were all tasty and came out quickly after a fantastic amuse bouche of curried shrimp, and our main courses (surf & turf, steak, and monkfish) were all good too. We had the Parade of Sail for dessert which was yum and very pretty. It came out decorated with servers singing "Happy Birthday". Definitely a different, and much better experience this time!

• Visited July 2012
HarbourCityGrill, Social Media & Marketing Manager at Harbour City Bar and Grill, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Hi Natasha F,

Thank you for choosing us again - I'm glad to hear that we were able to knock it out of the park for you during your last visit. Please do not hesitate to e-mail me if you need any assistance making your next reservation at the Harbour City Bar & Grill as I would be more than happy to help! :)

Tan-Nee
tng@deltahotels.com
Toronto, ON
“great food, great service”
Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

I recently stayed at the delta halifax and dined at the restaurant twice.

over the course of two evenings, i tried the jumbo shrimp, the goat cheese, and the lobster club. while all fantastic, the lobster club was particularly inspired and fresh.

the service was exceptional - Shannon in particular should be commended for her professionalism. she was friendly and knowledgeable about the attractions in the area. she also timed my meal perfectly even though i was in the middle of answering my emails and my pace was probably difficult to predict.

I would definitely return.

HarbourCityGrill, Social Media & Marketing Manager at Harbour City Bar and Grill, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to leave such positive feedback following your stay with us! Your comments have been forwarded to the Restaurant Manager at the Harbour City Bar & Grill so that they may be shared with Shannon personally. Please don't be a stranger the next time you are in town!

Tan-Nee Ng