“Great tour!”

Barrington, Nova Scotia, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great tour!”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

I grew up in Halifax so never did the "touristy" things but on a recent trip with out of province friends and my daughter we decided to give it a try and sure were glad we did! A funny and knowledgeable tour guide/first mate named Kaylee (I think!) made us laugh and learn for the entire tour......way better than those other stuffy old boring tours!!!

Visited June 2013

Winnipeg, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Whole Family Loved It! Highly Recommended!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

It's been three days since our tour, and my children still haven't gotten over it! What an amazing and fun way to be introduced to the city of Halifax! Our tour guide (Sarah, I think) was quite knowledgable, very enthusiastic, and interestingly funny. Her stories and anecdotes kept our 6 and 11 year olds enthralled throughout the whole tour. Our driver (Tom, I think or maybe I'm just guessing now) manouvered that gigantic vehicle throughout narrow streets, littered with construction, like a boss!
Another highlight was the transition fron land to water. I wish I had a picture of my little one's face when we hit the water--that, in itself, was worth the money we paid for the tour.
I have to give credit to the people of Halifax too. We did the tour with a bunch of children on a school fieldtrip. They were waving to the people on the streets throughout the whole tour. And to the Haligonians' credit, almost all of them excitedly waved back. The couple one's who didn't (as our tour guide had said)...are probably from Toronto. Ribit, ribit!

Visited June 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
“Very pleased and recommend”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Very enjoyable tour of the waterfront, harbor, and downtown. The guide was very enthusiastic and did a good job of entertaining the guests, particularly the children. Many historic sites and features of Halifax were pointed out and observed. Viewing the city from the water was nice as well. Having done similar tours in other cities over the years, this was by far the best of these type tours I have taken. Would do again and recommend.

Southhampton England
“Halifax Harbour hopper Tour”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Today we had a tour on the Harbour Hopper and i must say it was well worth the money and what a great tour it was. The Driver / Captain was very professional and very well dressed i think his name was Mark and Kaleigh was the tour guide.
Kaleigh was an excellent tour guide and knew her tour very well ,she gave us a very warm welcome as we boarded the Harbour hopper and we would highly recommend this tour to anyone.
Well done guys and keep it up.

Battleford, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Highly Recommended!!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We had a GREAT time on this tour! Mark, the driver, was amazingly adept at steering us safely through the streets of Halifax - - and that is saying something! This is a big vehicle, and some of the older Halifax streets are pretty narrow. We never felt unsafe however - just enjoyed the birds-eye view from the high seats at the back and all the smiles and waves from the people we passed by down below :-). The Harbour Hopper is quite the sight - no wonder it gets a lot of attention. Kaylie (or Kayla?), our tour guide, was AWESOME!! She kept the information flowing the whole time, told jokes inbetween, and really made a big effort to be welcoming to everyone on board. The merge from dry land to water was fun and kind of exciting! We learned a lot on this tour, and would HIGHLY recommend it to all.