“Thank you Shereton,”

Ranked #15 of 28 Hotels in Halifax
Vancouver, Canada
“Thank you Shereton,”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Travelling in Nova Scotia and needed a night in Halifax. Shereton came through with a beautiful room at a great price. Staff was very helpful and freindly. Location convenient. Close to waterfront and restaurants as well as shopping.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
jodysampsonRDM, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Halifax, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with on your recent stay. We were thrilled to hear you had such a wonderful time with us in our great city.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Halifax!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (156)
  • Korean first
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

It is was okay. Bit disappointing and pedestrian for a Sheraton. There was signs of wear on the chair. The power went out, the lift got stuck and I had to walk down 5 floors and through the parking garage to get to the front desk. From my experience this is a 3 star hotel. I even asked if I could stay and extra night when I got back at 2:00 am but the front desk could've tell if there was enough rooms available, so I left in the am.

Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank J B
jodysampsonRDM, Public Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Halifax, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your recent stay with us in Halifax.

Power outages can be disruptive and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Unfortunately most of the downtown area experienced the blackout this day and for safety reasons our elevators have to be grounded until the power is restored to the building.

We have just completed renovations to our guest rooms including, new beds, flooring, wall coverings, window coverings, updated washrooms, and new furniture. We are still currently in the process of moving our new furniture into the rooms.

We hope to have a second chance to show you what the Four Points Halifax really has to offer.
New Brunswick, Canada
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Second time I have stayed at this hotel for work. Excellent service, very nice, clean rooms. Beds are very comfortable, very nice bathrooms. I found the temperature a little difficult - it was somewhat warm no matter how low I put the temp (turned up the AC) it seemed quite humid and warm for my liking.

Otherwise, excellent service, would stay again.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with on your recent stay. We were thrilled to have you back with us again in Halifax.

We look forward to welcoming you back!
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed July 3, 2013

The location, staff, rooms, and amenties were all fantastic.

I stayed in a Junior suite, and the bedroom and sitting area (sofa, small dresser, tv) were lovely, really comfy bed, lovely view over the harbour (Hollis is gorgeous lit-up at night). The bathroom was big, very-well stocked, really clean, and had a shower-tub (really funky showerhead..). 1 robe was supplied, though two of us stayed in the room.

Check in was at 1, but I wasn't going to arrive until 5pm (dinner beforehand), so in the morning, I left a couple bags and things to be put in the room and set up when the room was cleaned and ready, which they were more than happy to do.

I didn't get to use any of the facilities (one night stay), but I did see the pool: it's small, hotel-sized, and of course closed-in, but it was really clean, so I was happy about that.

I would definitely return, if a good deal/package came up, or if it came on a group-buy website again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed June 29, 2013

It has been a long, long time since I was truly impressed by a hotel. Having worked in the industry for many years, I have stayed in hotels ranging from highway motels to Five-star resorts.

I had originally made my reservation with the Radisson in Halifax for a friend's wedding. I was relocated to the Four Points due to renovations taking place at my original hotel. From the moment I walked in to the moment I left five days later, the staff were friendly and helpful. The front desk was very helpful with tourist info, and would always offer to look for answers online if they didn't know immediately. The housekeeping staff were always cheerful and willing to help out with extra supplies, delayed room cleaning, etc.

The internet/wifi was fast and reliable, the TV reception was great, the beds comfortable, the furnishings comfortable and modern. Location is great - easy walk to the waterfront, restaurants, transit, everything you need.

The only thing I found odd about the entire stay was the hot tub - it was a residential-style unit, and quite small considering it's a fair-sized hotel.

I recommend this hotel 100% and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with on your recent stay. Having worked in the business, it was great to hear your feedback on how we are doing here at the Four Points Halifax.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Halifax!
Orillia, Canada
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Staff very accommodating, well situated in a beautiful city! No complaints! Halifax is a fabulous city to spend time in and having a great home base to work from makes it even better. Even if it rains, the people of the area are very accommodating and there is much to see and do. Try the Pier 21 museum, Canada's "Ellis Island".

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Fredericton, Canada
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

This was a nice hotel in downtown Halifax. It is walking distince to all the attractions and also the night life. The rooms were clean and seemed newly renovated. We booked it through CAA and got an awesome deal.

• Stayed June 2013