Four Points by Sheraton Halifax
$140
$122
  • Breakfast included
The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites(Halifax)(Great Value!)
$153
$141
  • Restaurant
Cambridge Suites - Halifax(Halifax)(Great Value!)
$164
$180
$171
$195
Official Hotel
  • Pool
The Westin Nova Scotian(Halifax)(Great Value!)
$177
$164
$130
$125
Orbitz.com
$156
Homewood
  • Breakfast included
Atlantica Hotel Halifax(Halifax)(Great Value!)
$147
$188
  • Pool
All reviewsniche restaurantgreat locationcabin coffeehollis streetunderground parkingwithin walking distancefront desk staffhot tubcomfortable bedsdowntown locationspring garden roadupon checkking roomnice roommaritime museumwater frontharbour front
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Staff very accommodating, well situated in a beautiful city! No complaints! Halifax is a fabulous city to spend time in and having a great home base to work from makes it even better. Even if it rains, the people of the area are very accommodating and there is much to see and do. Try the Pier 21 museum, Canada's "Ellis Island".

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

This was a nice hotel in downtown Halifax. It is walking distince to all the attractions and also the night life. The rooms were clean and seemed newly renovated. We booked it through CAA and got an awesome deal.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Stayed there 2 nights over a weekend recently. Check in was quick, We prepaid through hotels.com and got a good rate considering anything downtown in high season is not cheap. The room itself was large, nice comfortable king bed, flat screen and a fridge. The free wireless worked perfectly. Bathroom large with soaker tub. Shampoo, conditioner and shower gel wall mounted on shower - eco friendly for sure but not all females like it they prefer the name brand bottles - I couldn't care less. A/C worked perfectly. Stayed on 3rd floor no real view. Close to pretty much everything ten minute walk to Atlantic Superstore for groceries and Liquor store. Close to lots of restaurants and Subways etc. Close to waterfront one block away. Never tried the restaurant that is attached so can't comment on it. Checked out pool and gym. Gym not big but modern equipment that all seemed to work. Small pool and hot tub. They have two computers in lobby with printer but printer not working while there - no one wanted to go buy a new toner cartridge. Upon check out they billed us for parking - we had not car - they took the charge off.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Staying here at the Four Points Sheraton is nice. The rooms at the Sheratons are always nice - King Sized bed, huge room and bathroom and a couch in the room. The nice thing about this hotel is that it is a non-smoking hotel throughout. It is attached to a little mall where they have a restaurant that serves breakfast lunch and dinner but there are lots of fabulous spots to eat in Halifax. we ate breakfast there and it wasn't that great sorry to say but I'm sure that there are other good spots around the area. You are right downtown close to the water in Halifax. You need to pay for parking and its 19/day but the wifi is included with the room so thats good. This is my first time to Halifax and the people are really friendly here. We walked down to Pier 21 and it is only a 10 minute walk away. It is right beside St. Mary's Cathedral so you can pop in there to see this beautiful church any time of the day its great. WIsh there was a spa here but there isn't :( I would use it if there was. coffee and tea available in the rooms and free bottles of water, a fridge and bathrobes I love bathrobes in a hotel.

Room Tip: I think most rooms are the same there are some with views of the water but I don't know if its worth it as it is a few blocks away and the hotel isn't that tall. We had a partial view but don't sit and stare out the window anyhow when we are on holidays.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Burrowing_rabbit
jodysampsonRDM, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Halifax, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with on your recent stay. We were thrilled to hear you had such a wonderful time with us in our great city.
We have just completed renovations to our guest rooms including, new beds, flooring, wall coverings, window coverings, updated washrooms, and new furniture. Our Starwood Preferred Guest (SPG) loyalty program offers great benefits and welcome

We look forward to welcoming you back to Halifax!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

I had to go to Nova Scotia to do a presentation and chose to stay at the Four Points Sheraton after staying there last year for a music festival. They just had renovations done recently so the bathrooms now have that European feel to them. I love the location of this hotel and the staff are helpful and friendly as well. I always like when there is a fridge in your room, as that's just great to keep food in to heat up later. There are computers set up in the lobby where you can print your boarding passes and speaking of heating food up later; there is a microwave near to the front desk as well. The bed was comfy and the room was clean, a nice flat screen TV. This time my room faced another building but when I was there last year my view was really neat and looked into a remake of the waterfront area with the shops. You are close to everything when you stay here and it's easy to get a bus or walk to any restaurant or store you need. I took the Metro Airport/Fall River Bus from the airport over to Halifax and then I took a cab for about $5.00 to my hotel. This is pretty cost effective now that the Airporter is no longer running. I would definitely stay at this hotel again, and will recommend it to others.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 6th floor both times I am not sure if that has any significance but I had no problems either time.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
jodysampsonRDM, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Halifax, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you for the taking the time to share your feedback with us. It was a pleasure to welcome you back to Halifax again. We have just completed full guest room renovations and are currently putting the finishing touches on our rooms with new furniture and window coverings. The renovations have brought natural tones of color to the rooms, new Four Comfort beds and newly renovated washrooms.
We look forward to your next visit with us in Halifax!