“Friendly, clean and efficient”
Review of Brewdebaker's Tap and Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Brewdebaker's Tap and Grill
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I have been to this restaurant a number of times. It is airy, with lots of room and the food is good and reasonably priced. they have a few TVs which are tuned to various sporting events; the folks there have always been willing to change the channel to a different event. My only complaint is the limited menu for a person who does not eat red meat.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

This location of Brewdebaker's is bland and lacking in atmosphere. Service was OK but no great effort or enthusiasm noted. Seafood Platter was a good portion, but all the seafood was overcooked. Meatloaf dish was tasty overall, but actual meatloaf was overly solid. Will return to the Dartmouth Brewdebaker's, but probably not here.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Went here with my husband and kids for Mother's Day 2014. The first time we had ever visited this restaurant. Food was good, kids enjoyed their meals and had more than enough food. Service was good, waitress very friendly. We will return.

2  Thank CatUK78
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

My girlfriend and I went to this restaurant on Mother's Day for supper. Lots of empty tables on such a special occasion and we wondered why ~ after we ate there we figured it out. Although the atmosphere and interior are nice, obviously some touch ups and updating needs to be done. We ordered a side Caesar salad, wings and the Black and Blue Burger with kettle chips. The wings have changed over the last year a few times and keep getting smaller (especially from where they were a year ago), and yet the price is above average for 8 small wings for $10. We asked for the wings to be crispy and when we bit into them, they were barely cooked. They were taken back to the kitchen to be cooked more and that took more than 10 minutes (in an empty restaurant). The Caesar salad was stale tasting. I ordered the black and blue Burger with the kettle chips and asked for nothing on it except cheese, bacon and pickles. She said that the tomato, lettuce came on the side and didn't understand that I didn't want those things on my plate at all. It showed up with everything on it, only 1 slice of pickle and no Bacon. When questioned the server took the burger back to the kitchen, it returned with bacon and now nothing else including the pickles I ordered. The kettle chips were like eating flat rocks, tasteless and hard. On top of it all, the manager stated in front of the server that the wings would be no charge for the problem yet when the bill appeared, they were on the bill. When the server was again questioned about why, she stated he meant if you didn't eat them. Isn't that a no brainer, of course if we didn't eat them ~ why would we pay for them? My recommendation is unless you have no other choice, are starving and everything else in the city is closed, avoid this place.

1  Thank Kevin H
Reviewed January 18, 2014

Recently visited here with my boyfriend for a quick supper. Waitress was friendly and fast. I ordered the pulled pork sandwich with fries. It tasted amazing, the BBQ sauce had a bit of a kick to it, and the meat was done perfectly. Usually when ordering pulled pork from any restaurant it either is too dry or has way too much sauce. This sandwich was the perfect balance of meat and sauce. The bun was light enough not to fill you before you finished half the sandwich which was also nice.

1  Thank Locke_and_key