“Great service, great food”
Review of Brewdebaker's Tap and Grill - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Brewdebaker's Tap and Grill
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Went with my boyfriend and some of his extended friends. Great service. Very friendly even though they seemed understaffed. I love the draught beer deals. Didn't wait too long for the food and it was delicious. Will probably visit again.

1  Thank tommypei

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Decided to stop here for dinner as I had spotted it during my travels. Ordered a steak with shrimp. The food was amazing. the atmosphere was great and the service was very efficient and polite.

3  Thank BeerLVR
Reviewed July 11, 2013

The steaks here are done to perfection. Great staff and great presentation. And you will probably meet people you know there.

1  Thank Ruthie260
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was my first time there. We arrived just before noon on a weekday and figured we would beat the work rush, but it never filled up so lots of tables available that time of day. There was plenty of variety on the menu. I opted for the pulled pork with option of Sweet Potato fries as the side. Great choice on the sweet potato fries - some of the best I have had. They came with a curry mayo type tip that was tasty. The toasted bun on the sandwich was nice but the pork didn't have as much BBQ flavour as I like. My husband tried the Rodeo burger and onion rings. The rings were great! The burger was "okay" he said. Very juicy, as he ate half of it with a knife and fork. Very attentive and friendly staff. Enjoyable lunch as a reasonable rate.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Went here at lunchtime, it wasn't really busy as there were still a lot of empty tables, but the service was very very slow!

Food was not so great either and there was a long wait. We had to wait at least 15 minutes for the bill, not good when we have to get back to the office...

Not planning to return here again for lunch, maybe some other time in the future, I'll stop in again in the evening.