“I'm Impressed!”

Add it.
Brewdebaker's Tap and Grill
Cuisines: Canadian
Reviewed February 13, 2013

This was my third experience at Brewdebaker's on Lacewood Drive. I have not been disappointed at all. Food is excellent, atmosphere is nice- I like sitting by the fireplace. The portion size is quite generous. I am a big eater and it filled me and I would say that many people can expect to take home a doggie bag:) I had a mozza and mushroom hamburger, which I liked alot. Great service! I would definately recommend it.

1  Thank Itching2Travel_97

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have never had a bad meal or experience at this restaurant. Everything on the menu is made on site and you can tell. Portion size is great and if you sign up for their emails you can take advantage of lots of offers and coupons. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Reviewed December 4, 2012

I have always had a good meal at Brewdebakers - both the one in Halifax and the original in Dartmouth. I am a real value guy and I always feel I get good value for the money paid. Much netter than the big national chains. There is lots of variety on the menu.
I really enjoy their Spinach Salad - always fresh ingredients. I have had the Meatloaf, the Turkey Club Wrap and the Stir Fry. You won't go wrong with any of them. I also enjoyed the Nachos - again they are not skimpy with the toppings - good value and good taste. Try the beer sampler.

1  Thank NSTraveller493
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I have been here a few times, food is always great. Burgers are good, they have a large selection of sauces on wing nite. Steaks are good, Canadiana pizza great and filling, try the beef brisket platter or pasta all great. I would recommend Brewdabakers. Also if you sign up for their email they send you a coupon for a free entree or your birthday, and a few other random times per year! They also have a full course special includes appetizer and dessert.SERVICE is fast and professional, staff know the menu and any minor problems are quickly fixed. Hope this helps, thanks for reading!

1  Thank Halifaxlocal
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I dined at this restaurant recently while traveling. It was close by and after traveling from Sydney to Halifax it fit the bill. I tied the Brewdebakers Red which was quite good. For appitizer my wife and I shared the ate the stacked Beer Battered Onion Rings served with a nice pepercorn garlic aioli sauce. The rings were average but the sauce was good. We both had the Great White Northern Burger with caramelized onions and back bacon along with raw onion, romaine lettuce and a tomato slice. I suggest they lose the back bacon and just have the caramalized onions and trimmings The burger was cooked to our liking and had an nice taste to it. All in all, it was quick and good but not memorable.