“Just what I wanted” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chebucto Inn

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Chebucto Inn
Ranked #25 of 28 Hotels in Halifax
Nova Scotia, Canada
“Just what I wanted”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

Stayed here recently for just one night a single room for a quick stay in Halifax. This hotel suited my needs and was perfect for my stay. The desk lady was very nice and gave me a good rate. I will stay here again when I need to stay in Halifax.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank JohanNovaScotia

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Inverness, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

Stayed here many times. Easy on the pocket book. Restaurant is priced fairly and you get 10% off your evening meal. I like being able to look out the window and see my vehicle whenever I want. Just something I like to be able to do when staying in the city.

Room Tip: Non smoking rooms are on the first floor
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Halifax
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here with my husband last month for a week and we had a great stay. The room was comfortable and clean. The staff was very friendly. The people working at the front desk were very helpful and gave us great tips to see and do around Halifax. The food at the restaurant was delicious! We will definitely be back again in a couple of months for a visit.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Guilford, Vermont
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2012

We stayed here during a conference at Dalhousie University this summer, and spent considerably less than what we would have at a downtown corporate hotel. The staff was welcoming and knowledgeable, our accomodations clean and comfortable. Cab fare to the University, and to the downtown and to waterfront, was only $10 to $12, or we could take a bus, which passed by every half hour. Although we just had breakfasts at the on-site restaurant, we opted for dinners elsewhere, including a nearby Persion restaurant. (Other guests praised the dinner specials they had at the on-site restaurant.) We walked to a nearby cemetary where we viewed graves of some of the victims of the Titanic disaster. We were quite satisfied with our stay there, and hope to return again, the next time as part of a vacation.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank eastmagicmountainman
London, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

Nothing special at this place. Positive is that it was the cheapest in the area and on $5-$10 cab ride to downtown. It was also clean and a cheap restaurant attached that provides breakfasts for low prices as well. (Provided us with a breakfast voucher with room) Rooms are dated and beds were not that comfortable. Front desk staff was helpful with a smile. Don't set expectations high.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
2 Thank Stang1217

Travelers are raving about these Halifax hotels

1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

This place is not worth the rate that they charge. My pillow smelled like cheese and my bath towel was stained. When I asked for a new one, it was also stained. Like another review stated, my sink began to gurgle in the middle of the night and dark sludge began to flow out. It was a shitshow of a night that I'll never forget.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank canuck_traveller007
Ladysmith, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2012

I was pleased with my choice of where to stay in Halifax. Yvonne on the front desk was very helpful and the room had lots of information handy on transit around Halifax. I was very happy that this Inn [motel] is near Fairview Cemetery because I was concerned I'd have trouble locating the place where 121 Titanic victims are buried.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo