“Great Experience”
Review of Bluenose Sidecar Tours - CLOSED

Bluenose Sidecar Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Watch heads turn while you take in the sights on a Bluenose Sidecar Tours tour! Feel the breeze and smell the salt air. Hear the cry of the gulls overhead. Get a personalized tour of our little corner of the world as you see Nova Scotia sideways! Two URAL sidecar rigs, driven by experienced guides, allow groups of up to four individuals to tour Halifax, visit Peggys Cove, Lunenburg or customize their experience.
Reviewed September 1, 2014

We booked this for the sidecar experience, and it turned out to be so much more. We selected the Peggy's Cove tour, and Vicki and Kevin did a great job as our drivers and guides. In addition to the fun of riding in the sidecars, we learned a lot about the history, geography, and culture of the area. Since we had booked this at the beginning of our two week + vacation, it served as an excellent introduction to Nova Scotia. Highly recommended!

Reviewed August 31, 2014

Vicki was warm, caring and most helpful to my 80 year old mom, as we enjoyed an informative tour of the Halifax area, in an experience my mom will remember for a very long time! Mom was a little reluctant at first, and concerned about getting in and out of the sidecar, but Vicki provided tips and help to make that go pretty darn smooth. We heard great stories and explanations on various local subject matters, and felt we had a well rounded tour. I rode on the back seat, and as a motorcycle rider myself, I prefer the front seat, but today's tour was very comfortable! Mom was all smiles at the end and her words "much better than a bus tour - very personal service". I highly recommend this activity in Halifax!!

1  Thank Angela H
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Thank you Kevin and Vicki for making our 5th Anniversary extra special! While not a motorcycle fan, Melanie has always talked about riding in a sidecar and letting the wind blow through her hair, check that one off the bucket list. We had a ball. We got to experience the Bedford to Peggy's Cove loop in a unique way, with a wonderfully interesting couple. This unhurried tour, with numerous stops at local points of interest included a colorful bakery, hammock makers, Ivan Fraser's Museum (closed Saturday but we'll be going back later), the Swiss Air Memorial, Prospect, Terrance Bay, Lower Prospect, and the SS Atlantic Museum. It included many stories from our guides that were both historical and personal. We missed our chance at an ice cream cone and instead shared lunch at a roadside Chip Wagon. A tour of the SS Atlantic Museum (what a tribute by the local community) was followed by coffee, blueberry cake, and cookies. What a day we had, they really felt like old friends.

1  Thank don3020
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Vicki and Kevin were wonderful guides, good insight on the city history and emphasized safety. We took a grandma, aunt and niece and a friend on the trip - sidecars are great for first time riders and for fun. One rider was an above knee amputee and rode behind Kevin so the bikes leave lots of options open for those with disabilities.

Highly recommend, only wish we would have done either the full-day or half-day trip and not only the city tour - I wanted MORE!!

We will be back and will recommend to anyone who is traveling to the area..

Reviewed August 9, 2014

I wanted to do something different for my Mom's birthday, so I chose this. It was so much fun. But even more important, Vicki and Kevin are very knowledgeable about the history and the present of Halifax and their commentary made everything come to life. My mother is elderly and she found the sidecar very comfortable and easy to get in and out of. This is a must-do activity for everyone and anyone.

1  Thank bignick60