“Very nice food and atmosphere”
Review of Moda Urban Dining

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Downtown Halifax
Cross street: Spring Garden Road
Halifax, Canada
“Very nice food and atmosphere”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

This is a small restaurant with a very nice atmosphere, tastefully appointed with original art works. Service was excellent and very professional. The menu has a number of nice selections; I had a shrimp and pasta dish that tasted excellent. The wine list is not huge but had a number of good selections. This restaurant is strongly recommended.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank jzwanzig

Fredericton, Canada
“Excellent food, decor, and service”
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

We had a lovely dinner at Moda. The decore is modern, in an older building, with these two elements well integrated. The food ranks with the best restaurants in Halifax, and there's a decent wine list. The pace of the meal was perfect, and, to top everything off, they lent us an umbrella when we were leaving (it had started to rain). We'll make a point of coming back when we're next in town.

• Visited September 2013
Charlottetown, Canada
“Great food”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Had a very good dinner and experience at this restaurant. The service was very good and our meals were delicious. Would visit again.

• Visited May 2013
Toronto
“Lovely, relaxing meal - great service, too!”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

My Mom, sister, daughter and I had dinner here on Friday April 19th - my last night in Halifax.
This was a great place to visit - my Mom (who lives in Halifax) has often talked about it. I had the Pad Thai which was delicious. The restaurant is very pretty and is just steps off of the main
street of Spring Garden Road. Our waitress is also the owner - along with her husband (who is the chef). What a team. She is from Bermuda and loved Halifax so much that she stayed (after university). I wish them well - you should definitely visit Moda!

• Visited April 2013
Winnipeg, Canada
“A Perfect Lunch Experience”
Reviewed August 25, 2012

We wandered into this place one noon hour and were pretty happy we did. Our orders were perfectly turned out with possibly the most delicious heirloom carrots I have ever had. Crisp white wine on crisp white table clothes and attentive but not in-your face service. I would like to try it out for dinner some time... I suspect it would be pretty fabulous.

• Visited July 2012