“You can go if you dont like sushi.”

Fresh Happy Healthy Sushi Restaurant
Ranked #375 of 734 Restaurants in Halifax
Cuisines: Sushi
Halifax, Canada
“You can go if you dont like sushi.”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I go here and dont like sushi, tried it, dont like it. I think it is the taste of the seaweed? Anyway, My wife and family love sushi so its good that they have lots of cooked food items for me, They have a good selection of tempura items. The shrimp are good. I find the beef chewy, even the"tenderloin" they offer only at suppertime, but the chicken and pork are good. i usually get chicken skewers, deep fried porkchop has a nice sauce on it, beef udon (noodles),chicken teriyaki, spring rolls,dumplings,grilled eggplant, and more I cant remember. SERVICE is fast and friendly. Drinks and dessert(ice cream) are included with all you can eat, pop or green tea are quickly refilled. The food doesnt come all at once, so every individual dish is hot(except sushi of course!) and they keep coming one after the other until you are done. Lunch is cheaper than supper, and for the few extra items they offer at supper(squid,and the "tenderloin" mentioned above, a few others) I would suggest try it at lunch first. JUST A NOTE:they offer 10% off when paying cash, something I forgot last time and had to pay with debit. Hope this helps,Thanks for reading!

• Visited October 2012

“Good Sushi for the price.”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I've better for a lot more but I've also had worse for more. I wasn't expecting much because of the price but I was suprised that it was pretty good. They also had a bigger selection then I tought they would have. I would eat there again.

• Visited July 2012
“Left full, but disappointed”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

Only all-you-can-eat sushi in Halifax, but poor quality sushi...better to pay more and get better quality elsewhere...avoid

1 Thank RBG-Halifax
Halifax, NS
“A great All you can Eat Sushi Place!”
Reviewed September 26, 2011

I have eaten here twice now. The lunch special through the week is $13.99 and $14.99 on weekends. Not a bad deal for all you can eat! Great sushi, great atmosphere. Will def, eat there again.

• Visited September 2011