“FUN, FUN”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“FUN, FUN”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2013

If you are spending a lot of time in Halifax this is a great place to go on a rainy day. I have some pottery on my walls that my family made for us. A great place to celebrate a birthday party. Perhaps you could go in the morning, they would fire your pottery and then you could come back in the latter part of the day to pick it up.

Visited June 2013

Halifax, Canada
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Not my cup of tea...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

.... but you can make a cup here for your tea if you'd like!

This place is great for kids aged 8 to 14. It's a quirky little spot, very much reminds me of grade six camp! So, if you didn't get to go to camp and want to experience it, this spot would give you a little taste of that.

Seems to be popular with some of the college kids too.

Note: There is no air conditioning and it is hotter than the hinges of you know where in here! I don't recommend going in the middle of the summer... Too exhausting, I was rushing through my project just to get out of there!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank TravelHelper2013
Toronto
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Great spot for kids!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 15, 2013

We took our granddaughter (she is 4) here on a day that threatened rain and it was a great experience for all. Staff is very helpful and the café is well set up and easy to use. We will go again.

Visited July 2013
Dartmouth, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A different anniversary activity”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2013

Wanted to do something different for our anniversary so we went and made a couple of things. Great atmosphere and lots of fun.

Visited July 2012
Dartmouth, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun and relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

My daughter loves this place! She gets to make something plus enjoy working with others. She looks forward to going and is proud of what she makes.

Visited January 2013