“Best Mexican in Halifax”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Cheachie's Grill

Cheachie's Grill
Ranked #101 of 711 Restaurants in Halifax
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Hassocks, United Kingdom
“Best Mexican in Halifax”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2012

Can't add a lot more than other reviewers have said. The food was excellent, large portions and all reasonably priced. The Margaritas were perfect. The location is a bit hidden, but definitely worth a visit.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Edwin F

Halifax, Canada
“One of the Best Burgers Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2012

Just got back from Cheachies and what a hidden gem! I loved this place ...could go back tomorrow!
I had the Dirty Sanchez burger and it was amazing!
Our server was awesome , polite and friendly...can't wait to go again!

• Visited March 2012
Antigonish
“Excellent taste and value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2012

If I hadn't stumbled upon reviews for this restaurant, I never would have known it existed. I get to Bayers Lake monthly, but had never seen this spot before. Even after pulling into the parking lot of the strip mall of businesses the restaurant is located in, it still took me a bit of looking to find it. SIgnage was very small. I was pleasantly surprised by the decor when we walked in. The waitress was friendly and laid back, and cheerfully made recommendations. I ended up with the Dirty Sanchez which was delicious, and filling. My wife had the Mother Clucker, and said it was the best chicken snadwich she's had. Prices were reasonable and the portion sizes were large. We'll definately return next time we are in Halifax, and will bring the kids next time.

• Visited March 2012
Halifax Nova Scotia
“Great food and huge portions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2012

I love Cheachies. Their tacos are to die for. I recommend everyone go here. It's tucked away in Bayers Lake. You have to travel a bit up Chain Lake Drive to find it but it is worth it. Huge portions, great food and awesome owners. Eat here!

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Timbitgirl
Nova Scotia
“Best food we've had in Halifax in a long time!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2011

Cheachie's Grill is tucked away in the Bayers Lake Park in Halifax NS but just Google it and you'll get there fast ! I had the Mexican Grilled Cheese served with home made salsa, guacamole and sour cream. The taste sensation was great!! I did have to ask for more salsa etc. but was served with a smile upon asking. My husband had the Dirty Canchez Burger and he said it was incredible! Cooked just right and all the elements just came together perfectly!! The fries were home cut and were very flavorful. My husband's fries came with chili and cheese on them. This restaurant gets a two thumbs up!!

• Visited October 2011