I never heard of the coastal inn. We stayed here for 2 nights while visiting Halifax. It was so clean, beds comfortable. There was a washer/dryer down the hall which was very convenient since we have been traveling for over 2 weeks and could use clean clothes. The restaurant next door Canadiana was very good and we walked from our hotel. Breakfast was included too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traveling on business or with family, we offer the perfect blend of casual charm and the comforts of home. Guests love the blend of comfort and convenience of our spacious guest rooms and two room suites, free Coastal Plus breakfast, free wireless internet service, free movies, free local calls and morning newspapers, indoor pool, exercise room and outdoor patio provide all you need to make your stay exceptional, and at a price you can appreciate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Coastal Inn Halifax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakeview Inn And Suites Halifax (Bayers Lake / Exhibition Park Partner)
- Lakeview Inn & Suites Halifax (Bayers Lake / Exhibition Park Partner) Hotel
- Lakeview Hotel Halifax
- Coastal Inn Halifax Nova Scotia