I stayed at this Hotel in June as i was giving a lecture at the university and this is the Hotel they arranged for me.
I was impressed with the standard of the hotel, service and amenities. The front desk was friendly and efficient, the concierge knowledgable and helpful (recommended seafood restaurant which was amazing! 5 fish i think it was called).
The addition of a pool would be nice but as my stay was brief it did not trouble me, but for those who may need it i was told we could use the pool at their affiliated property close by.
If I am ever back in Halifax i will definitely return to this Hotel. And will highly recommend it to anyone i know going to Halifax
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in October 1928, the Lord Nelson Hotel is a legendary landmark in downtown Halifax located at the corner of Spring Garden Road and South Park Street across from the beautiful Public Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lord Nelson Hotel And Suites
- The Lord Nelson Hotel Halifax
- Lord Nelson Halifax
- The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites Halifax, Nova Scotia