Went for a weekend wedding and needed something near the venue. What a great location!!!!! My spouse and I were able to walk to all the tourist attractions. We walk at a reasonable pace and it only took us about 10-15 minutes max to reach the harbourfront. Strolling along the harbourfront is really nice and ,without getting tired, we strolled from Pier 21 down to the Casino stopping along the way at all the various historical points of interest (my hubbie likes to read any plaque that's around). No worries either about choice of restaurants & coffee shops- all again literally around the corner from the hotel.
Room was on the small side (who stays in their rooms on vacation anyway?), clean, and the staff were friendly & helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in October 1928, the Lord Nelson Hotel is a legendary landmark in downtown Halifax located at the corner of Spring Garden Road and South Park Street across from the beautiful Public Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelClick, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lord Nelson Hotel And Suites
- The Lord Nelson Hotel Halifax
- Lord Nelson Halifax
- The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites Halifax, Nova Scotia