Our Granddaughter held her wedding at the Lord Nelson. It was beautiful. The staff were so helpful bending over backwards to make sure everything was perfect and it was.The rooms were very clean,beds were comfortable. It is a great place to stay.We enjoyed supper in the dining room and also the breakfast buffet.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in October 1928, the Lord Nelson Hotel is a legendary landmark in downtown Halifax located at the corner of Spring Garden Road and South Park Street across from the beautiful Public Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Agoda, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lord Nelson Hotel And Suites
- The Lord Nelson Hotel Halifax
- Lord Nelson Halifax
- The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites Halifax, Nova Scotia