We arrived at 3 a.m. But we were met by a very friendly helpful receptionist. We enjoyed a wonderful sleep and the hotel has fantastic charm and atmosphere and is well located We recommend this hotel to anyone who would like to stay at a very comfortable classy hotel in Halifax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in October 1928, the Lord Nelson Hotel is a legendary landmark in downtown Halifax located at the corner of Spring Garden Road and South Park Street across from the beautiful Public Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lord Nelson Hotel And Suites
- The Lord Nelson Hotel Halifax
- Lord Nelson Halifax
- The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites Halifax, Nova Scotia