This is very much a middle of the road business hotel. Pretty functional. My room was large. The bed was comfortable and everything worked well. The staff were middle of the road, service was not great, but also not terrible.
Breakfast was truly horrible - avoid. Everything was overcooked and very limited choices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in October 1928, the Lord Nelson Hotel is a legendary landmark in downtown Halifax located at the corner of Spring Garden Road and South Park Street across from the beautiful Public Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lord Nelson Hotel And Suites
- The Lord Nelson Hotel Halifax
- Lord Nelson Halifax
- The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites Halifax, Nova Scotia