Stated 2 nights in mini suite on the 5th floor. The room was quiet, away from the main street, and the bed extremely comfortable. Servise included bed turn down and evening chocolate. The only critiques would be the fridge which was noisy, till we switched it off, and the fact that the bathroom was small for the size of the room.
We ate twice in the restaurant which offered excellent value and some good fish.
Would strongly recommend.
Check prices on teh internet beforehand, you may find some good deals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally built in October 1928, the Lord Nelson Hotel is a legendary landmark in downtown Halifax located at the corner of Spring Garden Road and South Park Street across from the beautiful Public Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TravelClick, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Lord Nelson Hotel And Suites
- The Lord Nelson Hotel Halifax
- Lord Nelson Halifax
- The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites Halifax, Nova Scotia