The Hollis Halifax - a DoubleTree Suites by Hilton
Four Points by Sheraton Halifax(Halifax)(Great Value!)
$187
$182
FourPoints.com
  • Pool
The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites(Halifax)(Great Value!)
$181
$167
  • Restaurant
Comfort Inn Halifax(Halifax)(Great Value!)
$106
$102
$189
Homewood
  • Breakfast included
Atlantica Hotel Halifax(Halifax)(Great Value!)
$161
$110
Agoda.com
$122
$112
Travelocity
Comfort Hotel Bayer's Lake(Halifax)(Great Value!)
$101
$91
$212
Travelocity
1,545 results
All reviewswarm cookiesbathroom mirrorrain showersuite hotelvalet parkingliving roomvalet servicesmall kitchenettemaritime museumwithin walking distanceharbour viewbeautiful hotelfront desk staffheart of downtownfridge and microwaveexcellent locationsitting area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 6, 2014

This is a recently updated all-suite hotel. Location is perfect for touring the waterfront and accessing the wonderful restaurants in Halifax. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Loved this hotel! Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
14  Thank oysterpte
David C, General Manager at The Hollis Halifax - a DoubleTree Suites by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2014

Thank you for the great review of our hotel through tripadvisor.

As the new General Manager, I have to agree with you that we have a great location.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Radisson Suite Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.

David Clark

Reviewed April 30, 2014

The Radisson Halifax was a delightful surprise! It was remodelled last year and entirely updated. The suites are huge, consisting of a large living area with desk and modern eating area with lovely lighting, also has comfortable sitting area with large flt TV. This sofa is ah idea bed. between living area and sleeping area there is a kitchenette and spacious bathroom with large rain shower. The suite we stayed in had two green beds ,flat screen T V ,more sitting and bureau in a large roomy bedroom with sleep number beds!
The staff was pleasent and very helpful. We will definitely return!

Room Tip: Suites are wonderful.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
18  Thank CatherineHunter
David C, General Manager at The Hollis Halifax - a DoubleTree Suites by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Thank you very much for submitting a review of our hotel through Trip Advisor.

I and the team are very pleased to read that you like our new renovations.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Radisson Suite Hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you again soon.

David Clark

Reviewed April 29, 2014

I just got back from Halifax yesterday, my friend and I stayed for the weekend in a Queen Suite (APR25-28). I absolutely loved it there. So here is the breakdown of my stay:
STAFF: Took 5 minutes to check in and out of the rooms and the staff were always happy. They are incredibly friendly and bubbly and I really want to give my thanks to everyone there that made my stay enjoyable. THANK YOU ALL you have the best staff!
THE ROOM: we stayed in room 707 which had a partial view of the harbour but mainly a view of the construction site right next to us (for some new condos I believe?). The construction kind of made it an ugly view but oh well. There are three tvs in the room, one in the bedroom, one in the living room, and one in the bathroom right on the mirror! And speaking of the bathroom, the bathroom was huuuge! Best shower ever, its a stand up shower that could easily fit three people in it. No bathtub though, and it kind of NOT REALLY bothered me that there were two doors to the bathroom, one leading to the living room and one leading to the bedroom and whenever my friend would come out of the bathroom he would always forget to unlock both doors, ugh. The bed in the bedroom was also super comfy and when there wasnt any construction going on i slept really well.
LOCATION: A LOT better than where the Delta's are located because there was this one day we were taking the bus back from Hydrostone Market and passed by the Deltas and after seeing where they were is how we know they are farther from all the good spots to go to in Halifax. Everything is much closer and easier to get to from the Radisson.
I would definitely stay at the Radisson again. If you are going to visit Halifax (and you totally need to) it should definitely be here.

Room Tip: If you are going anytime soon, try and get a room away from the construction site. It seems like it just started up recently and might be there for a while.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
16  Thank LannahBanana
Kathy P, Front Office Manager at The Hollis Halifax - a DoubleTree Suites by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Dear LannahBanana,

Thanks so much for your very positive review of our hotel. So glad you enjoyed our gorgeous showers and rooms and had a view of the harbour-maybe next time we can get you a room with a full view as these are spectacular. The construction views are not so exciting but can be fun watching those huge cranes!:) yes-our staff are a great group who truly enjoy serving our guests! we look forward to welcoming you back!!

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Spacious hotel with friendly staff, willing to help. One or two deficiencies were dealt with and our bill adjusted for the inconvenience. Amenities were on the whole good. Restaurant food and room service was perhaps a little limited, but OK. Useful kitchen area with fridge and microwave.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Jamie B, General Manager at The Hollis Halifax - a DoubleTree Suites by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2014

Good afternoon pwp12,

Thank you for your visit and review. I am glad to hear we were able to correct the issues you had to your satisfaction. We look forward to you staying with us again.

All the best,

Jamie

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We were staying at the Radisson on April 19th/14 and the service received from Jamie, Craig and another lady at the front desk that I cannot recall her name were all top notch.

The view from our room was amazing, the room itself was phenomenal, looked very updated, cleanliness is definitely something I am sure they pride themselves in. They are located in a very convenient area.

My team that made the trip over cannot say enough good things about this hotel, absolutely loved it and will definitely be our hotel of choice anytime we come to Halifax.

Thanks Jamie!
Ryan Gillis

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
6  Thank ryangillis
Jamie B, General Manager at The Hollis Halifax - a DoubleTree Suites by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2014

Good afternoon Ryan,

Thank you for the visit and review. It was our pleasure the have you and we are happy to host anytime you are in Halifax. The view is one of a kind and I am glad you got to experience it. I will be sure to pass along your comments and praise to the team, in particular Craig and Jessica. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again.

Have a great week!