Very accommodating and good natured, professional staff. The beds are so comfortable - great mattress and lovely pillows. Nice decor. Easy parking and within easy walking distance of Historic Properties ( with waterfront restaurants with a view), the Citadel, Art Gallery, shopping. Good alternatives to pricey hotel breakfast in the adjacent shopping mall. Only downside is having to walk through smokers to get in the entrance, but this could happen elsewhere too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delight in travel at Delta Hotels by Marriott Halifax. Our hotel in downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia is centrally located and offers amazing views of the harbour. Enjoy easy access to the city's top destinations from our accommodations, including proximity to the Citadel National Historic Cite and Scotiabank Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Delta Hotels by Marriott Halifax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delta Halifax Hotel Halifax
- Delta Hotel Halifax
- Halifax Delta Hotel
- Delta Hotels By Marriott Halifax Nova Scotia