3,073 results
All reviewsgreat locationrooftop patiocontinental breakfastcitadel hillboiled eggsspring garden roadwithin walking distanceunderground parkinggreat place to stayhot tubfridge and microwaveking suitecentral locationrooms are spaciousfront desk staffexcellent staywater front
Reviewed March 20, 2017

The room was clean and cozy. The bed was comfortable. The food was delicious. The location is convenient for downtown activities. The staff was wonderful! Excellent price for a junior suite! Loved that there were blackout curtains for sleeping longer in the morning! And I was surprised at how sound proof it was. I could hear music from my neighbours in the hall but it did not come through the wall.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Megan D, General Manager at Cambridge Suites - Halifax, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2017

Dear VMacIsaac,

Thank you for the great comments about the Cambridge. I am pleased you had a quiet, restful sleep with us.

Reviewed March 20, 2017

Nice hotel in a great location in downtown Halifax. Pillows were a bit hard but staff indicated they would address in my next visit. Front desk was quite cheery and helpful with addressing any outstanding issues.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business

Dear L5586BFadrianw,

Thank you for the great review of the Cambridge. I hope you come back and see us soon. (yes, we also have flat pillows).

Reviewed March 19, 2017

The sheets were dirty and had blood on them and they didn't change them and the second night I had to sleep in a bed with no sheets. So disapppointed in the cleanliness of my room. I should have been moved to a new room!

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank R2193YGvirginiac

Dear R2193YGvirginiac,

Thank you for the review. I am sorry you did not have a good stay with us. You were talking to me while at the Cambridge and I thought we had resolved the issue to your satisfaction. Housekeeping did come by with new sheets, but your son was sleeping so he was sent away.

Reviewed March 19, 2017

Convenient and accessible location. The front desk gentleman was very friendly and professional and very accomo dating. He respected the fact that we had been there before and listened to our needs. The service in the room was good. The food (dinner) ordered was timely delivered and very nice. The breakfast was included and the variety was good.The location is accessible. The room was clean and comfortable and amenities accessible. The parking was easy and convenient. The room had a microwave and this was really welcomed. The tea and coffee was available both in the room and in the foyer.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business

Dear oluwasayoo,

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you come back and see us again very soon.

Reviewed March 18, 2017

The hotel reception sraff and hotel cleaning staff were very courteous and polite. The hotel was very clean. It is the lack of soundproofing and uncomfortable bed and pillows that will deter us from staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank nbtraveller785

Dear nbtraveller785,

I am very sorry you did not enjoy your stay with us. I would love to know which room you were in as we have been replacing all of our beds and would do this one next if its in poor condition.

I do hope you come see us again,