Location, location, location - this hotel is in a great spot in downtown Halifax near the Citadel. Ask for a harbour view from the 4th or 5th floor. Rooms are large and modern, beds are comfortable and the service is good. The hotel does not have a pool which is a let down, however the gym is on the top floor with a walk out from which you can see the entire city. Wi-Fi is free which is nice, but they do charge per day for parking. The breakfast is average, and the restaurant has a bit of a sterile cold feeling. It is not a luxury hotel, but if you are looking for value and location - enjoy your stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cambridge Suites Hotel is located in Downtown Halifax across from Citadel Hill. The rooftop patio offers a beautiful panorama of the city and you're within walking distance of many downtown attractions. Guest rooms feature comfortable beds in spacious living areas and kitchenettes to make you feel at home. Complimentary Continental breakfast helps start your day while our sauna, spa tub & fitness area lets you wind down. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cambridge Suites - Halifax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cambridge Suites - Halifax Hotel Halifax
- Cambridge Hotel Halifax
- Cambridge Suites - Halifax Nova Scotia