I'm not a big fan of hotels and usually prefer B&Bs to the hotels but in Halifax, nice B&Bs were so expensive so I decided to try this Hotel.
We went there with our little 6 months old baby and my mom and got two rooms.
The rooms are huge so no problem with the baby crib. However the bathroom is small.
Rooms were clean as well.
All together a nice place to stay in Halifax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cambridge Suites Hotel is located in Downtown Halifax across from Citadel Hill. The rooftop patio offers a beautiful panorama of the city and you're within walking distance of many downtown attractions. Guest rooms feature comfortable beds in spacious living areas and kitchenettes to make you feel at home. Complimentary Continental breakfast helps start your day while our sauna, spa tub & fitness area lets you wind down. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Cambridge Suites - Halifax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cambridge Suites - Halifax Hotel Halifax
- Cambridge Hotel Halifax
- Cambridge Suites - Halifax Nova Scotia