We were looking for someplace oozing charm, but those places were booked up, so we ended up here, largely because of the high marks given by others on tripadvisor. They were right. Everything was perfect: quiet room with a window that opens, comfy bed, very helpful and friendly staff, a basic breakfast, and very, very nice modern decor (reminded me of the W Hotel in LA.) The location lets you walk to the harbor attractions, and the Citadel is diagonally across the street.
The only downside was the price of parking, which seemed a bit steep at $17.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cambridge Suites Hotel is located in Downtown Halifax across from Citadel Hill. The rooftop patio offers a beautiful panorama of the city and you're within walking distance of many downtown attractions. Guest rooms feature comfortable beds in spacious living areas and kitchenettes to make you feel at home. Complimentary Continental breakfast helps start your day while our sauna, spa tub & fitness area lets you wind down. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Cambridge Suites - Halifax reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cambridge Suites - Halifax Hotel Halifax
- Cambridge Hotel Halifax
- Cambridge Suites - Halifax Nova Scotia