“Good lunch deals”

Cuisines: Asian
Description: Http://wokbox.ca/
Description: Http://wokbox.ca/
Reviewed January 8, 2013

The food was tasty and well priced. It is a busy place and sometimes difficult to find a place to sit at lunch but it's usually not impossible. It would have had a higher rating if they brought the food to your table. I found if I am eating alone I can be stuck without a place to sit because couples will come later and grab a table or booth while the other waits.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I often visit Wok Box on my lunch break and find it to be decent.
I like that they offer lunch sizes, not just a huge portion I would never be able to finish. I do find when I eat in, the portion size is larger than when you get take out. The service is pretty fast and the food is good, especially for what you pay. It is not the best pad thai I have ever had, but it is far from the worst..although they are a little cheap on the amount of chicken, it is still good.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Excellent Indian Butter Chicken dish! Highly recommend Wok Box at this location...foods are made fresh as-you-wait and its quick and close to all amenities! I've been here twice in the last 2 months and very pleased with their friendly staff and quick, accommodating service.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Have been here a couple of times. The food tastes OK and is cooked fresh, but I must agree that the value for money is poor. Portion sizes are small and the amount of meat/ chicken etc is also very small. Lots of other places nearby with better food and better value for money.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

I've given this place so many chances and have finally given up.
The value for your money here is horrible.
The food is not all that great.
The protein portions are very pathetic, the box is just full of rice.
Never returning.