“Wonderful food!”

Add it.
Applebee's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 31, 2012

I had the lime shrimp fettucini. It was excellent! My bf had steak and it had a nice sauce. The kids loved the kids menu. Service was a bit slow & they weren't busy, but the food made up for the slowness.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Sometimes they seem understaffed, but theyre friendly and the happy hour beer and food specials are welcome. I love the country burger

Reviewed August 5, 2012

The food was so flavorful, every bite was a thrill! The staff were great! Fast, friendly service, and they took the time to help me choose dishes to accommodate my strict dietary needs. I chose the Fiesta Lime Chicken, and it was absolutely fabulous! Good portion size, great taste, and the prices here are very reasonable! They offer a kids menu, and their 2 entrees & an appetizer for $25 is an amazing deal, especially since the portions are large. Our experience was so great, I went back again within the week!

Reviewed February 7, 2012

Just got back from Applebee's, we stopped in for a quick bite about a month ago and had a few appetizers and they were good. Tonight, we decided to go for on of those sizzling steaks in the commercials.
Showed up around 7:30 and were seated right away. Someone quickly came out of the Kitchen (which we sat next too) and took our drink order, unfortunately he was still chewing his food while asking. Ordered drinks and then an appetizer, the only half decent parts of this entire meal. Received the Chicken Won Ton Taco's, thought they were pretty good. Shared then with the wife, basically they are one bite tacos and you get 4. Plenty I thought because I just ordered a $17.99 Steak.
The wife ordered the Dijon Portobello chicken, I ordered the Bourbon Steak, both meals came in good time, but I literally chuckled when my plate was placed in front of me. I thought it was a joke and i had known the cook or something, IT WASN'T!!! My steak was about the size of a sausage, not kidding. it may have been 4 or 5 oz's tops. I looked around thinking it was a joke, I ate the steak and some old potatoes before my wife was done half her meal, it was 3 bites tops for the steak. Ridiculous!!! I cleaned my plate and was still starving; I would be embarrassed to serve that to someone. My wife's chicken, well that was a pre-cooked plain chicken breast with Dijon mustard spread on it, covered in mushrooms and cheese and microwaved. Pitiful!!!! I literally felt like I was robbed when I got the bill, at first I thought i may have ordered the wrong steak, maybe a kids meal, but there it was, $17.99 for my bite size steak. I actually went next door to McDonald's and got something afterwards because I was still hungry, NEVER be back to Applebee's!!!

1  Thank TheRealDeal88
Reviewed January 30, 2012

Ate at Applebee's when it first opened in Clayton Park a couple or so years ago. The service was bad and the food was terrible. Never went back until I saw recently that it was under new management. I thought I would give it another try and was pleasantly surprised. I ordered the steak which was cooked perfectly. Both the food and the service were great. Much improved from before, will be eating there again.

1  Thank Edwin F