“Trapeze Grill & Bar Restaurant at Casino NS - Below average!”
Review of Casino Nova Scotia

Casino Nova Scotia
Book In Advance
More Info
$73.87*
and up
Small-Group Morning Kayak Tour and Breakfast in...
Ranked #65 of 149 things to do in Halifax
More attraction details
Owner description: You're bound for some excitement with the spinning of roulette wheels, the sounds of slot bells ringing and friendly faces at this lively casino.
Reviewed March 18, 2013

February 2013 - We were on a weekend get-away with friends when we went to the Trapeze Restaurant at Casino, Nova Scotia. The food was awful! The steak was the worst cut we have ever seen, completely full of gristle and fat! It was, in a word, "disgusting." The meal was a great disappointment all around. There was really nothing good about the food at all; however, the service was good. In all, we would not recommend this restaurant. We had medium-high expectations of quality for a restaurant associated with a casino, but they dropped the ball. We will not be going back - ever!

2  Thank eastcoastgnt
"harbourfront"
"boardwalk"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed February 25, 2013

It's always fun to come here, although there isn't really anything special about it. Security always eyes me up and down for some reason. I hear that they get great entertainment in so if you're going to a show it likely be better. I expected better cocktails at their bars.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have eaten here several times and always enjoyed myself. The drinks are always well made and we usually just stick to the appetizers, nachos and calamari each time we go and its quite good. The view of the water is nice, parking is great and if you go on a night with entertainment, it makes for a good evening. One thing the casino has done though is cut out entertainment in the Harbourside Lounge on Saturday's this was quite a disappointment as we use to really enjoy going down on Saturday night to watch the band and have something to eat. We don't like to gamble.

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Great Location , walking distance to everything . It's located right on the waterfront which makes your site seeing great. The Casino is a good size so you can play what you want. The hotel room was clean and comfortable. You Pay extra for parking which I think is a scam.
Besides that I thought it was a good place.

1  Thank LONDON232323
See more reviews
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Had an awesome time here. As we were leaving I put my last bit of money in the machine and bingo...won!...Little bit of a wait for the staff to come reset machine and pay out but it was pretty busy that day. Not the largest place but very fun. If you get a member card parking is free, wish I knew this in advance. Parked down the street and had a very long walk there along the pier. A must do for adults.