“Food is on the south side of average”
Review of Casino Nova Scotia

and up
Small-Group Morning Kayak Tour and Breakfast in Halifax
Ranked #37 of 144 things to do in Halifax
More attraction details
Owner description: You're bound for some excitement with the spinning of roulette wheels, the sounds of slot bells ringing and friendly faces at this lively casino.
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I have dined here many times and I find it just edible at best. I also find the portions very small for the price charged. It is like any other casinos but at least they still have the older style machines. Most of Great Canadian's casinos just have the newer electronic slots

Reviewed August 23, 2012

On August 20, 2012 my partner and I went out for lunch at the Casino Restaurant called Trapeze.

We requested a table onside on the patio and the view and was amazing. We ordered a couple of glasses of wine from the hostess and after a long wait the server brought us our drinks. We ordered the seafood pasta to share and requested it be split. No can do - this restaurant does not do that. After a responsible of amount time we received our meal and it was Delicious with lots of seafood and a very nice Alfredo sauce. On a very large plate with a fairly small portion. Now I know why they did not want to split the dish for $19. Well we never saw our server for a very long time. Never came by to see if everything was OK. The table next to us ordered a lobster and they never saw wthe server again either. Well she finally came and we had a nice chat. She mentioned that some group does not tip very well. Maybe that group tips on the quality of the service, poor service - poor tip. I would recommend this restaurant to my family and friends because of the atmosphere, the quality of the food, but I would recommend that the managers train their employees on customer service.

1  Thank goldenboy1947
Reviewed July 5, 2012

I'm not a fan of casinos - don't like to gamble, not attracted by noise and flashing lights. As casinos go nothing our of the ordinary. SOme good entertainment available sometimes.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Small Casino but the restaurant was good. Not a lot of video poker selections.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

Its also a great spot to catch some great entertainment on a regular basis.