The Halliburton is ideally located in the city centre just a few steps from the harbour. The hotel is in two historic buildings. The rooms are very comfortable. Ours was big enough for 3 persons – there are other rooms which are extremely small. Be careful not to get the rooms in basement level. The service is very friendly and helpful. If you like a small personal hotel I would definitely recommend the Halliburton.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Halifax’s historic boutique hotel. The Halliburton features signature dining and individually appointed guest rooms in a trio of heritage townhouses. A favorite downtown retreat for visitors and locals alike, The Halliburton offers a unique four-star hotel experience; a blend of contemporary amenities and personalized service in a historic setting. 'Stories' restaurant offers inventive regional cuisine in intimate dining rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your The Halliburton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Halliburton Hotel Halifax
- Halliburton Hotel Halifax
- Halliburton Halifax
- The Halliburton Halifax, Nova Scotia