We stayed in this hotel twice during our visit to Canada last August. The hotel is well-located for a walking tour of old Halifax and close to the harbour. The bedroom was small but well-appointed. There was a small carpark in which to park the car. There was a small terrace outside on which to sit and read. On the first visit we were given a restaurant recommendation by the hotel which proved to be disastrous, for which they were apologetic the next day. On the second visit we eat in the hotel restaurant which was small but the food and service was good. The fact that I have used the word "small" four times probably indicates the downside of this otherwise attractive hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown Halifax’s historic boutique hotel. The Halliburton features signature dining and individually appointed guest rooms in a trio of heritage townhouses. A favorite downtown retreat for visitors and locals alike, The Halliburton offers a unique four-star hotel experience; a blend of contemporary amenities and personalized service in a historic setting. 'Stories' restaurant offers inventive regional cuisine in intimate dining rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Halliburton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Halliburton Hotel Halifax
- Halliburton Hotel Halifax
- Halliburton Halifax
- The Halliburton Halifax, Nova Scotia