We came to this Westin after 6 days of hard driving in order to get to Nova Scotia and it was "Heaven" lying down in this Westin bed. As always the room was clean, nicely appointed, with mini-bar, a robe for comfort, and the blackout curtains that give that excellent sleep! I came here for the comfort and was once again pleased.
Great location at the intersection of South, Barrington, Hollis, and Lower Water Street. On the street behind the Westin is the Halifax Seaport Market and the beginning of the Harbor Boardwalk.
The front desk service was impeccable!
There is Starbucks coffee in the room gratis.
It felt like home away from home!
Only one thing kept this visit from rating a five star which was our call to guest service asking for more coffee that they said would be "right up" that we had to call again for in the morning 9 hours later. A bit inconvenient, but everything else was top notch!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Nova Scotian, is located near Halifax Harbour. Steps from world-class shopping and dining opportunities, we are the ideal place to savor the sights and sounds of the beautiful city of Halifax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Nova Scotian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Nova Scotian Hotel Halifax
- Westin Hotel Halifax
- Westin Nova Scotian
- Westin Halifax
- Halifax Westin
- The Westin Nova Scotian Halifax, Nova Scotia