“Unparalleled knowledge, expertise, advice and customer service!!!”
Review of Aerobic First

Ranked #31 of 43 Shopping in Halifax
A TripAdvisor Member
Fredericton, New Brunswick
Reviewed October 9, 2002

I had an excellent experience at Aerobics First that I would like everyone to know about. I am a long distance runner and I had been having shin splints for some time. I visited many medical practitioners and saw many therapists however it seemed that no one was able to help me. Then a friend of mine suggested to me that I visit Aerobics First to be fit properly for footwear. At the time I thought to myself, what is a pair of shoes going to do for me, I have fairly new runners, however I was getting frustrated and thought anything would be worth a try. Well, am I ever glad I went, apparently I had been wearing the wrong type of footwear for the way I walk and my footshape, and my shoes were too small! Both of these things had been contributing to my shin splints. I am happy to say that I have not had any problems with shin splints since! The staff were incredibly knowledgable and friendly, unlike any customer service I have ever received. They also explained to me that they fit shoes for various rehabilitative problems, as well as orthotics. I highly recommend Aerobics First to everyone I meet, thanks Aerobics First!

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member