“Lovely meal.”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: South End
Reviewed June 12, 2017

The menu had lots of choices and the food was quick and delicious. It was very close the the local hotels so we could walk.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

I was one of those Pad Thai people who would only eat the same thing over and over. I dreaded it when coworkers would suggest Thai for lunch. This place changed me forever! They have great lunch specials at a great price and that's hard to find in the area unless you want Togo lunches. The atomosphere is nice, the washrooms are clean and they are quick!! In and out in 30-40 mins. Go try them out! I visit at least once every couple of weeks plus I use them often as a caterer. Never disappointed!

Reviewed March 22, 2017

I orderes pineapple fried rice and green curry. Very disappointing. They were way too sweet. Green curry didn't quite look and taste like the authentic one in Thailand.

Reviewed March 12, 2017

I went for a walk near my hotel where I was staying and reviews looked good for this place. Ordered the Pad Thai and some spring rolls. Portions are huge and it was quick - only took 10 minutes. But the Pad Thai had an off smell that threw me off, I tasted it and it was very bland. Had better Thai food and would not recommend. Also, no utensils in my bag - had to get some from the hotel.

Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

Went to talay for supper with my husband,I can't believe the food quality it's amazing ,so tasty and well prepared .The best Thai food in town hands down,don,t hesitate to try this place you won't go anywhere else guaranteed!!!