“Take out - Pad Thai was horrible. Spring Rolls where ok.”
Review of Talay Thai

Talay Thai
Ranked #32 of 809 Restaurants in Halifax
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: South End
Reviewed March 12, 2017

I went for a walk near my hotel where I was staying and reviews looked good for this place. Ordered the Pad Thai and some spring rolls. Portions are huge and it was quick - only took 10 minutes. But the Pad Thai had an off smell that threw me off, I tasted it and it was very bland. Had better Thai food and would not recommend. Also, no utensils in my bag - had to get some from the hotel.

Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

Went to talay for supper with my husband,I can't believe the food quality it's amazing ,so tasty and well prepared .The best Thai food in town hands down,don,t hesitate to try this place you won't go anywhere else guaranteed!!!

Reviewed February 11, 2017

Tried this place after reding the reviews on Trip Advisor. I had the spicy seafood and my wife had the pad Thai. Both were very tasty and well done. The portions were just right and it didn't break the bank. Will defiantly return.

Reviewed January 19, 2017

Nice but not outstanding restaurant. I've had better Thai food several places. Nothing bad to say however I would try somewhere else before returning

Reviewed January 17, 2017

Very nice restaurant located downtown Halifax. This was our first experience with Thai food and we very much enjoyed our meal.

1  Thank NSRoadrunner7