“Super Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Talay Thai

Talay Thai
Ranked #60 of 711 Restaurants in Halifax
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Business meetings, Kids
Neighborhood: South End
Calgary
“Super Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

I like Thai food and this was a great place for it. I have dietary restrictions, being gluten free. The staff were sensitive to and knowledgeable about my dietary needs. Of course, adapting Thai food to the gluten free standard is quite easy. I was staying at the Waverley Inn across the street, so this restaurant is very convenient. If I were a Halifax resident, this would be a regular stop for eating out. The restaurant was clean and attractive, the service was prompt, the food was hot, the service was great and the price was very reasonable.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank jam825

Fredericton, Canada
“We didn't eat in - Had the food delivered to the hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

Great flavors, good price, delivery was within 45minutes and ordered last minute on a saturday night. Overall i was impressed.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank AlpineMacK
“Tasty”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

We were looking for some where to eat at 9 pm and luckily Talay Thai was open. We had soup and pad see you and it was delicious! Definately recommended.

1 Thank 02130e
Canada
“Best Thai Food Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Me and a group came to Talay Thai yesterday night for supper. It was packed, the room was filled with people and it was quite loud. But then we were seated at our own table and got the menu. They have SO MANY choices! There's pages of choices and it was hard to decide! Everything sounded SO good!! I got the Ginger Chicken! Man was it ever spicy! But I loved it! It may have been a little too spicy but the added on rice on the side helped and so did the water. The spring rolls were also amazing! Everything was super yummy! I can't wait to go back to the Talay Thai!! :D

1 Thank LaurTay
“Wonderful Thai food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Found this gem right at the end if our holiday. Both myself and my partner had salmon fishes abc it was the best that we had ever tasted salmon. Great presentation and very large portions. Wished we could go back for more. Quick and friendly service.

1 Thank Tandemania