“Always a good time”

Cuisines: Irish, Seafood, Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown Halifax
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We love this place. All the interior was brought over from Ireland,we are told,so it has a very authentic look and feel.
The service is excellent,it often has Irish music and local performers singing,dancing and playing instruments.
We have eaten appetizers here twice and had one lunch...all perfect.
Love it!

Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

I had the cajun chicken sandwich and even if they forgot to add the avocado spread, it was awesome. My wife had the beed ribs and she liked them, the plates are generous and we enjoyed the atmosphere on the patio. When we went inside, I found the music a little too loud for my taste.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

The food is great large portions. I liked the traditional Irish pub feel. Great place for a Guiness.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

good food at a good price, and when the weather allows, a very nice patio to sit outside and people watch

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We liked Durty Nelly's so much that we visited there a couple of times. The seafood chowder is the best I've ever tasted. It's rich, and the bowl is a generous serving. Enjoyed their Rickard White draft as well. I wish I had some right now! The view from the end of the patio is great, but the interior is gorgeous, warm wood.

1  Thank crjKnoxville