“Delicious homestyle breakfast”

Ranked #170 of 766 Restaurants in Halifax
Cuisines: Lebanese, Mediterranean, Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: Downtown Halifax
Description: Small cozy café with amazing breakfast food served in generous portions. The prices are unbeatable and Anna will make you feel right at home.
Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

Anna's was a real gem, friendly service and great homestyle breakfast. A short walk from the marriott hotel.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I asked the concierge at the Delta Halifax where to eat breakfast and she told me the restaurant next to Anna's. I thought it was a bit expensive so went next door to Anna's which was 1/2 the price. It was like stepping into my mother's or grandmother's kitchen. Anna, a lovely soul, is very welcoming and interested in making your eating experience one you will remember. My breakfast was served quickly and hot. I ate every bite!!! I cannot wait to return and try out some of their lunchtime sandwiches and wraps.

1  Thank nightshiftgirl
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

Found this place through trip advisor... although We saw other breakfast places in the vicinity, We tried out Anna's. We were very glad to eat here, the food was excellent, the service was personalized and very pleasant. The home fries were amongst the best I've ever had! I highly recommend going here if you are staying in Halifax.

1  Thank torontonianindurham
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

Happened upon this little place and couldn't be more impressed. Breakfast was delicious. Omelets any way i want - sure! The ladiea we're also making some sandwiches for others, which looked fantastic.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

This quaint cafe is lovely. The ladies working there are lovely and you just know they are there to whip up a breakfast to please you. It's obvious the fresh tasting breakfast is cooked with caring hands, served with caring hands and you know this is a family run bistro. The omelettes are like momma made, served hot and, best of all, served with delicious grilled little potatoes. Real little potatoes. My husband had the eggs and bacon special, but eyed my omelette, and apparently, we are going back tomorrow morning for his omelette.