“lovely location, good food”
Review of Fundy Restaurant

Fundy Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 35 Restaurants in Digby
Cuisines: Seafood, Canadian
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Description: 34 Water St. "On the water" overlooking Digby's Marina, fisherman's wharf and the beautiful Annapolis Basin. 120' Outdoor balcony upstairs and lower deck patio (Dockside Restaurant and Bar) where your inches from the water. Oh, and don't forget we also have 4 1/2 -star Suites on site, Kayak rentals and Bicycle .
nj
“lovely location, good food”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We ate dinner at the Fundy Restaurant after we arrived to stay at the Dockside Suites, which are part of the "complex." The view was wonderful from the outside deck. Food was good enough, service was fine, and overall experience was good.

Gray TN
“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We went here our first night and were delightfully pleased with the food! It looks like a little harbor front restaurant but the views from the deck and the food was like a 5 star establishment. I recommend everyone that goes there tries the bacon wrapped scallops! My favorite of the whole trip!

LaSalle, Canada
“NOT what I expected”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

The service was WONDERFUL! BUT... I ordered the scallop dish and my scallops were SO SMALL for the price. I was quit disappointed. 1st of all the scallops were small for Digby the big scallop city. I was still hungry so my husband and I ordered appetizers after our meal. I am not a big eater. They tried to do the gourmet thing small portions on a large plate....really in Digby...it isn't France. We should have had large portions for the amount of money. The scallop dish consisted of approximately 6 or 7 small scallops some carrots with turnips and a very, very small twice baked potatoe. The advantage was the service and that it was cooked properly. There seafood lasagna looked good. Suggestion if you want Gourmet book the Digby Pines. If you want the culture and good inexpensive food for lunch go to the neck of Digby there is a restaurant there where the ferry is to get to Long Island. You can get lobster etc and reasonably priced. Very casual...nothing fancy...would go for lunch. Excellent haddock sandwich!

• Visited August 2013
Calgary, Canada
“Such friendly people”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

The food was very good but what we LOVED was Stephanie our waitress! We just arrived in Nova Scotia and knew nothing about the fishing seasons, and the area. Stephanie went out of her way to share information with us and it was so interesting and helpful. And she had such a sweet genuine personality, a wonderful introduction to the people of this beautiful province. so glad we chose Fundy to dine!

Butler
“Expensive, small portions and left hungry.”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

For being the scallop capital of the world I was disappointed. I had 5 small scallops, 3 slices of a potato, and a very small handful of uncooked veggies. $40 dollars including tip. Left here and went to Big Eds, recommended by a local.

• Visited August 2013